Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stolen from Michael at Restless Soma

2 posters

Go down

Stolen from Michael at Restless Soma Empty Stolen from Michael at Restless Soma

Post  Admin Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Michael from Restless Soma wrote:

Most of what I write here is not my own opinion, unless I specify that. This is about a race of people who existed a long time ago. Details have surfaced through scientific research and astral research. We begin to see what this is about, as we place the pieces into pattern. Both kinds of research yield ‘selective’ advice. You have to select a specific approach.

Scientific research lacks the mythical reality, while astral research, for all the reasons those who know me, know what I mean when I say it has to be handled lightly. Ultimately we produce a picture which rings deep inside our collective memories. What I am going to say mixes up all kinds of sources, to get to a specific point. There is something I am trying to articulate, but it can’t be explained bare. This is because it I am talking of the Toltecs, and the Red Root Race. Let me explain:

Everyone who frequents these loose networks of forums, is a Toltec. I became fascinated by who the Toltecs were in my youth. Those who became ‘activated’ by the Castaneda books had this experience because of an inner resonance. They are all Toltecs. During my intensive astral research days, I investigated this seriously, and received some surprising answers.

We are speaking of the Red Root Race. They are called ‘red’ because of the colour of their souls - they have flamboyance. They are larger than life, they are leaders in all kinds of activities. They have rich presence, thus they are called Red. By contrast, the White Root Race is flaccid and timid. The Red Root Race was the finest design of all those who progenate a Race or Sub-Race - in fact too good, which is why they didn’t try that again.

I have had numerous dreams on the Toltec. In one dream I was seated before a big screen. They had sat me down to teach me something, as I had been making inquiries. They pointed to the screen, which was divided up into a pattern of shapes, like a map. Each shape was a Race. There was one space left, for the Red Race. However, they turned to me and said, “Unfortunately it doesn’t work. Although there is a space for the Red Race, the Red Race can’t be put into that space. Because its paradigm of existence is fundamentally different to all the other Races. It can’t be categorised. It won’t fit.”

The Red Race had an extra input of alien energy, which created a kind of fire and creativity. This made them mystical. The White Race is fascinated with fame and material wealth - position and possession. The Red Race was highly active by nature to the Second Attention. ‘Mystical’ for them was not the same meaning as it is for the White Race. The Whites see it as sentimental or false - they write poems and make films about it. For the Red Race it was quite a matter-of-fact reality. Their science.

There was a special Sub-Race of the Red Root Race, which was called the Toltecs. They were eventually to grow in such power that today we speak about Toltec and Red Root Race synonymously. The Toltecs had an even bigger dose of alien energy, and became the reddest of the red so-to-speak. They were intensely active in the Second Attention. Their whole civilisation centred around their Oracle.

Every Race has an Oracle, but for some it is stronger and more readily acknowledged. The White Race have a week Oracle, and due to lack of development of the Second Attention, their instinctive perception of their Oracle is dampened. The Toltecs were intensively connected to the central font of wisdom for their Race. But something went badly wrong. Eventually they destroyed themselves, or faded away in other lands.

It is because the Toltecs were naturally mystical, that they could not be placed alongside the other Races - that is what I was told in this dream I relate. I had other dreams in which my personal role was clarified, which is why I bother to break certain of my own rules. I have a deep abhorrence of those who seek to again repeat the mistakes of the Red Race. Normally I take a live-and-let-live approach to life, despite my love of ranting over the catastrophic stupidity of the White Race. But when I see members of the Toltecs ignorantly playing with the forces which destroyed that beautiful Race, I take action.

The Toltecs became infected. I am going to differentiate between the ‘good’ and the ‘bad’ Toltecs. But you should know those words did not exist in the Toltec language. Much like the word ‘opportunity’ doesn’t exist in many European languages, so the concepts of ‘right’ and ‘wrong’ did not exist among Toltecs. For them it was pragmatic - something either worked or it didn’t. They didn’t care for morality - they were fascinated by the power in the world, and explored it with an obsession not imaginable by people today.

It was the glory of all Race experiments. A fantastic achievement. So why after a very long time, did it all go belly up?

A corruption crept into the Toltec Race. Today this comes down to us in mythical form, but I won’t deal with that aspect just here. The Toltecs fell from their own success. They became so fascinated by the most bizarre discoveries that they lost their way, and became victims of a force which ultimately destroyed them. That is the primary topic of this writing. A battle was waged in the heart of the Toltecs, where the Oracle was challenged, as all centralised systems experience.

Some Toltec sorcerers didn’t want to accept someone else’s prescription. They not only sought the freedom to do whatever they liked, but they also sought power over others. It is said their excesses, especially in their energetic experiments with animal spirits, their obsession with sexual organs and extreme experiences, that they affronted the Earth itself. So she finally obliterated the land upon which the Toltecs had lived for thousands of years. But this didn’t happen quickly - it disintegrated internally and externally over a long time. Yet at the height of the Toltecs, it was a thing of magnificence. That should not be forgotten in the light of subsequent events.

The good Toltecs migrated to create other centres. Some went to South India, and created the Naga line of priest-magicians. Others went to Egypt, and the history of that is well known now - at least the later, outer manifestations. A lesser group went to Babylon. The darkness followed them there, as it did everywhere else, so they moved to Turkistan, and set up one of the four spiritual centres on Earth for a long time. I suspect this group is still in the thousands of uncharted caves in Turkistan. This is the line that Gurdjieff contacted.

Another group travelled south into what is now called Chile, where the darkness followed. So they went to Christmas Island, and settled there. Finally they faded away.

The bad Toltecs pushed their ruthless powers into all kinds of twists. They didn’t realise they had chosen a force which reflects reality back slightly distorted, instead of direct clarity. Thus they destroyed themselves, or took refuge in arcane corners of the First and Second Attention, where they are trapped in a dead-end. Unfortunately that was the design of the influences which corrupted the Toltecs.

This battle still continues today. After having absorbed Castaneda’s material, I felt both and attraction and repulsion. Some part of me knew immediately both the knowledge and the terror of the Toltec Race. The battle between the smoky mirror and the humming bird.

My revulsion to the horror of the demise of the Toltecs, left me with a revulsion to travelling to Central and South America, no matter how much I was equally attracted. I read all I could find on the Mayans, but even in their fabulous, mysterious characters, I felt a deep aversion from my double - terrible things happened back then - thus I sought a spiritual ‘context’ elsewhere. My own feeling is that the horror of Central and South America’s current and recent violence is connected to the damage the Toltecs did to the etheric energy of that land, in the final phases of their civilisation. Really, you don’t want to know.

How don Juan’s lineage survived intact the Toltec Oracle’s teachings is beyond me. That surfacing, speaking historically from a spiritual perspective, is perhaps the greatest miracle of our species’ evolution. I predict it’s teachings will eventually find their way into the White Race’s spiritual longings, but it will need to be transformed. In its raw state, it is only digestible by Toltecs - White’s are terrified by it’s relentless poison to their world-view.

I found in the Naga line’s heritage everything I required contextually. One of the great impoverishments of Castaneda’s transmission, is the lack of context. We need context - we need a cultural flesh around the bones of raw insight. The lack of context caused many to search out the remnants of Toltec tradition in Central America. Suite yourself, but personally I was disappointed with any ‘Toltec’ follow-up after don Juan’s words. In the spirituality of India, the legacy of the Naga line, I found ample room to place don Juan’s intent, with cultural wealth to fill my life many times over. That is why I have a love of India, but make no mistake - I am a Toltec in India. Yet I have been unsuccessful in tracing the Naga line’s current remnants - they seemed to slide beneath the surface long ago, and leave their knowledge in the etheric layer of the land itself. One day I would like to spend more time in South India to explore this further.

I want to speak more of this critical battle within the Toltecs, and how it has affected the internet forums today. I want to do this because it is my role in the Red Race, and because I feel viscerally the longing of the Red Race, in a world that denies them a voice, or guidance for their spirit.

Admin
Admin

https://dream-dream-dream.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Stolen from Michael at Restless Soma Empty Not yet at least...

Post  Admin Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:19 pm

Now check out what this supposed Toltec warrior said next... Too funny! "Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
Take 3 mths off May - I've tired of you for now, and the women are thoroughly pissed-off." This world is so badly ruled by charlatans. Zamurito, this is mostly meant for you but also to anyone trying to get past the smaller minded ego which installs protectiveness and possessiveness rather than freedom. Possessiveness and small minded ego occur because of themselves, and they self inflict injury and hurt onto themselves. These are not real spirit warriors.
Not yet at least.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stolen from Michael at Restless Soma Empty Let us start counting them up - too funny! :-)

Post  Admin Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:51 pm

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stolen from Michael at Restless Soma Empty Goddess?

Post  thedoc Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:02 pm

Betrayal can take many forms, when you extend an invitation, it is expected that the guest will behave with courtesy. Appologizing for unexpected behavior is not betrayal or badmouthing, unless the subject is very thinskinned and insecure. Granted 'Malicious' is not as active as 'Dissident' or 'Freethought' but the content is more personal and somewhat more substantive, and it is much more active than 'Dream' or 'Breakaway'. I am sorry that you seem to think you have been offended, but if you can't find a place, perhaps it is not the fault of the place. Perhaps if you drop the 'Goddess' act you might fit in better.

thedoc

Back to top Go down

Stolen from Michael at Restless Soma Empty Re: Stolen from Michael at Restless Soma

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum